Discuss Brandon and Katerina’s potential criminal liability.
1 . Demonstrate an understanding of relevant substantive principles of Criminal
2. Evaluate the consistency of Criminal Law by examining and analysing domestic
case law and secondary sources.
3. Application is vital to success! You must demonstrate analytical reasoning
skills to problem scenarios.
4. Handle primary sources, both case law and legislation
5. Conduct independent research and reference your work according to Referencing
Guidelines (for Law)
6. Articulate competent and coherent written arguments.